Nora - 4/3/2017
Ok, Nora's 1st Blog! I'll give you a little head's up how this works. I do these Blogs at Nap Time - like right now - and so the content is from the morning's activities. Occasionally I'll include something from the previous afternoon as well. The time range for the Blogs to be posted will be between 12:30 (at the very earliest) to 3:00. (at the latest) If the Blog hasn't posted by 3:00 it usually means I'm very busy or any number of excuses!! Haha! It rarely happens that it doesn't get posted. However, I now am doing 5 Blogs at nap time so it takes some time. The content of the Blogs will include what they had for breakfast and lunch and two or three notes about their morning. I post pictures almost daily because they tell the best stories!! If a story involves 2 or more kids I might copy and paste that tidbit to more than one Journal. (And that really helps me get them done quicker!) Enjoy! And I love having Nora at Little Treasures!!
Nora ate a couple bites of corn chex cereal and ate peaches for breakfast. For lunch she ate tiny pieces of hamburger, ate bun, and ate oranges. She drank 4 oz of formula this morning too.
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange this weekend so the kids were all very engaged checking out the "new" stuff. Here's a picture of Nora looking at an antique flip phone! Ha! "Yup, we used those phones back in the old days Nora!!" (Actually, I just gave mine up 6 months ago!)
Nora had a great morning, playing steady and moving all over the Play Room. She is traveling pretty fast isn't she!? She likes being in front of the mirrors and she probably stopped at one of the mirrors 4 or 5 times. She was sitting there whipping a toy back and forth and watching her reflection. In the last picture Nora just raced to the door when Avi arrived. The picture obviously doesn't show movement, but she was very excited to see Avi and wasted no time getting across the room.
Nora ate a couple bites of corn chex cereal and ate peaches for breakfast. For lunch she ate tiny pieces of hamburger, ate bun, and ate oranges. She drank 4 oz of formula this morning too.
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange this weekend so the kids were all very engaged checking out the "new" stuff. Here's a picture of Nora looking at an antique flip phone! Ha! "Yup, we used those phones back in the old days Nora!!" (Actually, I just gave mine up 6 months ago!)
Nora had a great morning, playing steady and moving all over the Play Room. She is traveling pretty fast isn't she!? She likes being in front of the mirrors and she probably stopped at one of the mirrors 4 or 5 times. She was sitting there whipping a toy back and forth and watching her reflection. In the last picture Nora just raced to the door when Avi arrived. The picture obviously doesn't show movement, but she was very excited to see Avi and wasted no time getting across the room.



Comments
Post a Comment