Nora - 4/4/2017
Nora was a sleepyhead this morning and after a 2 hour nap she had a bottle at 10:00. For lunch she had bites of almost everything: Hamburger, toast, roasted vegetables (red potatoes, no beets, sweet potatoes, and brussel sprouts), and applesauce. She also had a big poop after her morning nap and she was one happy camper. When she was in the throes of pooping she was laying on her tummy stiff as a board yelling, with her face a couple of inches from the steps to the balance beam. Avilene looked at her, then went over and got beside and looked at the steps to see what was causing the commotion! Cracked me up!!
These first 2 pictures are from yesterday afternoon and here's what the greeting committee looked like when Nora awoke from her nap. They love going in the rooms when the babies wake up. Avi always wants to stop in Nora's room after she awakes from her own nap. And in the 2nd picture Reid was apparently having "love surges" for Nora. He hugged her like this 3 or 4 times. It was so stinking CUTE!! I love how Nora just keeps on reading her book! Haha! One more note from yesterday afternoon; I told everyone that Nora was now a 1 Year Old! Kenzie said, "So she can eat anything on the menu!" They know all the rules and routines!
Here's a picture of Sophie in the Lion Suit and Nora was cracking up! I've had kids this age be super frightened, but it sure didn't bother her. (If the suits and masks scare someone I'll just remove those toys for awhile.) Later, Nora even managed to get a mask on her head and she actually got it pulled down over her head. Then it was frustrating because she couldn't get it off. I took a picture, but it looked dangerous with the elastic all stretched out!! Yikes!
These first 2 pictures are from yesterday afternoon and here's what the greeting committee looked like when Nora awoke from her nap. They love going in the rooms when the babies wake up. Avi always wants to stop in Nora's room after she awakes from her own nap. And in the 2nd picture Reid was apparently having "love surges" for Nora. He hugged her like this 3 or 4 times. It was so stinking CUTE!! I love how Nora just keeps on reading her book! Haha! One more note from yesterday afternoon; I told everyone that Nora was now a 1 Year Old! Kenzie said, "So she can eat anything on the menu!" They know all the rules and routines!
Here's a picture of Sophie in the Lion Suit and Nora was cracking up! I've had kids this age be super frightened, but it sure didn't bother her. (If the suits and masks scare someone I'll just remove those toys for awhile.) Later, Nora even managed to get a mask on her head and she actually got it pulled down over her head. Then it was frustrating because she couldn't get it off. I took a picture, but it looked dangerous with the elastic all stretched out!! Yikes!




Comments
Post a Comment