Nora - 5/10/2017
Nora ate whole wheat toast and mangoes for breakfast. For lunch she ate some plain hamburger (no spaghetti sauce), whole wheat spaghetti noodles, no squash, and lots of fruit salad. (with bananas, grapes, apple, mangoes, strawberries, oranges)
Nora was the first one here again this morning and her first activity was clearing all the doll blankets off one toy shelf, pull out all the animal masks, grab a spoon for each hand, and then crawl to the middle of the floor, lay on her side and suck her thumb. Ha! So I started timing how long she was gonna lay there! Several minutes later she heard Lauralea coming up the stairs and she scampered right over! :)
I took this first picture yesterday afternoon after nap time and Reid was crawling around on the floor beside Nora. She was loving it!! Reid has been such a sweetie to Nora and he really does like her. This morning he was basically doing the same thing and then he hugged her and said, "I love you." Very very precious.
Next picture: "This is my Happy Face!!" Hahaha!! Seriously! I look at this pic and I really can't tell if she's happy or mad! Can you!?! However, I was there so I know the correct answer!! This is my happy face! She was doing her "semi-fake sounding" squeals and forced laughter! She was basically telling me (in a very loud voice); "I love it in here Gary!!" She'd been hanging out alone in the play house on the patio for the longest time. In typical Nora fashion, she had a stem of weed in her hand and that's all the play equipment this little kiddo needs! My personal opinion (This is free - no extra charge!): if you're buying her toys you're wasting your money! Haha! Here's a partial list of the play items Nora needs: grass stems, weed stems, leaves, miscellaneous other items on the ground, string, cardboard (cut a couple of holes in the cardboard).....etc... manufactured toys are so boring!! :) In the last picture she is trying to poke the stem in the hole.
Nora was the first one here again this morning and her first activity was clearing all the doll blankets off one toy shelf, pull out all the animal masks, grab a spoon for each hand, and then crawl to the middle of the floor, lay on her side and suck her thumb. Ha! So I started timing how long she was gonna lay there! Several minutes later she heard Lauralea coming up the stairs and she scampered right over! :)
I took this first picture yesterday afternoon after nap time and Reid was crawling around on the floor beside Nora. She was loving it!! Reid has been such a sweetie to Nora and he really does like her. This morning he was basically doing the same thing and then he hugged her and said, "I love you." Very very precious.
Next picture: "This is my Happy Face!!" Hahaha!! Seriously! I look at this pic and I really can't tell if she's happy or mad! Can you!?! However, I was there so I know the correct answer!! This is my happy face! She was doing her "semi-fake sounding" squeals and forced laughter! She was basically telling me (in a very loud voice); "I love it in here Gary!!" She'd been hanging out alone in the play house on the patio for the longest time. In typical Nora fashion, she had a stem of weed in her hand and that's all the play equipment this little kiddo needs! My personal opinion (This is free - no extra charge!): if you're buying her toys you're wasting your money! Haha! Here's a partial list of the play items Nora needs: grass stems, weed stems, leaves, miscellaneous other items on the ground, string, cardboard (cut a couple of holes in the cardboard).....etc... manufactured toys are so boring!! :) In the last picture she is trying to poke the stem in the hole.



Comments
Post a Comment