Nora - 5/18/2017

Nora ate toasted whole wheat english muffin and oranges for breakfast.  She drank about 3 oz at 10:30.  For lunch she had bites of chicken with cabbage combo, ate some whole grain tortillas, and a bite or two of baked apples with cinnamon.

What a blast to have our Nora back today!!  And I'm speaking for all of us at Little Treasures!!  The following pictures are here to prove it too!!  I probably took all these pictures within the first 45 minutes after Nora arrived!  I think she knows we all love her!!  So precious.  Reid hugged her when she arrived and then had to hug her again after I put her in the highchair.  Speaking of Reid, apparently Nora is solely responsible for his "speediness!!"  I'll let him explain in 4 year old logic: "Gary!  Do you know why I'm so fast?"  No, but I'm anxious to hear this!!  "Because I don't want to step on Baby Nora; that why I'm so fast!"  Ok, now I understand.

We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange last weekend so it was all new when Nora arrived today.  This is one of the rare times she was not surrounded during the first hour she was here!!  You can see Reid hovering near in the upper righthand part of the picture.

More loves from Avilene in the 3rd picture and the same in picture number 4!  :)  I never got a picture of Hudson giving her loves, but he was cheering madly after breakfast when she joined them in the Play Room.  In the last picture all 5 of the kids were on the mattress having lots of fun.  Nora sat for several books during Story Time.  So much fun to have her back at Little Treasures!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021