Nora - 5/22/2017

Nora ate a few cheerios and lots of banana for breakfast.  For lunch she ate some of everything; Taco salad with ground beef, tomatoes, olives, lettuce, ate pita bread, and cantaloupe.

Everyone had a great morning and settled right back into the routine at Daycare.  Sometimes Mondays can be a challenge with all the activity of the weekend and different routines, but this group doesn't seem too much affected by that.  (I probably shouldn't say that, right!?!)  In this first picture Sophie was showing Nora all the features of the iPod.  Ha!  (It's just a toy that plays a few songs.)  Sophie offered this toy to Nora right after I took this picture.

The kids played on the mattress and I love it when they all play together!  Nora likes to be right in the middle of the activity, but she's also fine with playing around the "fringes" too.  Outside she does more observing, but that could be more of a mobility issue.

Speaking of mobility - she pulled herself up several times this morning.  In the next picture she was on the yellow bench, but then she started leaning out trying to reach the barbecue.  Uhhh....that's not safe Nora!!  And in picture number 4 she was studying the poster for a minute or two before I got the camera.  (I think this picture makes her look big!!)  :)

Nora played in the play house on the patio while we were outside this morning.  A helicopter flew over and Bubba and Sophie got all excited.  Nora tried to see what they were excited about, but with not much success.  She could obviously hear it, but never spotted it.  It was pretty cute; Sophie said, "Helicopter Helicopter!!!  I waved at him, but he didn't stop!!  :)

Comments