Nora - 5/23/2017
Nora ate toasted whole wheat english muffin and several bites of dried plums for breakfast. For lunch she had a couple bites of stir fry chicken and vegetables, no brown rice, and ate oranges.
I got a kick out of Nora when we were headed outside to play this morning. She got to the welcome mat, but apparently she didn't like the feel on her knees so she switched to using just hands and feet with her knees off the ground and her butt high in the air! Ha! It was pretty cute. Everyone just kind of played on the patio with the balls, wagons, and looked at the new scooters I got for the older kids.
There are 2 things (probably many more) Nora doesn't want to miss out on at Daycare; waving bye at window in the mornings and Story Time. She yells to be included - "Don't forget about me!!" :)
Nora totally knows what buttons to push to play the music on these toys. She had one of these in her hands several times this morning. Look at that texting form!! She's already "double thumbing" it! A natural! In the last picture she was saying, "Aw shucks Gary! You think I'm so cute!!" Yes I do. :)
I got a kick out of Nora when we were headed outside to play this morning. She got to the welcome mat, but apparently she didn't like the feel on her knees so she switched to using just hands and feet with her knees off the ground and her butt high in the air! Ha! It was pretty cute. Everyone just kind of played on the patio with the balls, wagons, and looked at the new scooters I got for the older kids.
There are 2 things (probably many more) Nora doesn't want to miss out on at Daycare; waving bye at window in the mornings and Story Time. She yells to be included - "Don't forget about me!!" :)
Nora totally knows what buttons to push to play the music on these toys. She had one of these in her hands several times this morning. Look at that texting form!! She's already "double thumbing" it! A natural! In the last picture she was saying, "Aw shucks Gary! You think I'm so cute!!" Yes I do. :)



Comments
Post a Comment