Nora - 5/24/2017
Nora ate some whole wheat toast and lots of grapes for breakfast. For lunch she had bites of pork roast, bite of toasted rye bread, bites of vegetables - carrots, sweet potatoes, red potatoes - and ate fruit salad.
I'm sure this happens to you guys as well, but Nora invariably parks herself right at my feet - which is fine when I'm sitting - can be a challenge to always remember when I'm standing, especially at the changing table. I have to be very intentional to check before I move! So far I've managed to not completely flatten her or go sprawling myself!! Haha!! (She's not the first baby to do that!)
Here are some pictures from this morning's activities. I know Nora likes to look at books. However, I've watched closely and I think she likes turning the pages of these board books just as much or sometimes that's the primary activity. It's kind of a challenge and she's the master of small motor activities!! In these first two pictures she wasn't wasting time looking, she was just turning! Ha!!
Here are a couple of pictures of Nora hanging out with Avi. In the first picture Nora may appear to be a thumb-sucking passive onlooker, but that's not really the case. Haha! She's simply waiting for Avi to push the button so the little "door" pops-up and Nora is ready to pounce on it and push the "door" back down! In the last picture Nora and Avi are having a discussion about the colors and designs in the poster. :)
I'm sure this happens to you guys as well, but Nora invariably parks herself right at my feet - which is fine when I'm sitting - can be a challenge to always remember when I'm standing, especially at the changing table. I have to be very intentional to check before I move! So far I've managed to not completely flatten her or go sprawling myself!! Haha!! (She's not the first baby to do that!)
Here are some pictures from this morning's activities. I know Nora likes to look at books. However, I've watched closely and I think she likes turning the pages of these board books just as much or sometimes that's the primary activity. It's kind of a challenge and she's the master of small motor activities!! In these first two pictures she wasn't wasting time looking, she was just turning! Ha!!
Here are a couple of pictures of Nora hanging out with Avi. In the first picture Nora may appear to be a thumb-sucking passive onlooker, but that's not really the case. Haha! She's simply waiting for Avi to push the button so the little "door" pops-up and Nora is ready to pounce on it and push the "door" back down! In the last picture Nora and Avi are having a discussion about the colors and designs in the poster. :)




Comments
Post a Comment