Nora - 5/25/2017

Nora ate whole wheat  bagel and peaches for breakfast.  For lunch she ate several bites from the pizza we made ("we" means Lauralea).  Whole wheat pizza crust, hamburger & sausage, tomato sauce, mushrooms, olives, peppers, and pineapple.

Nora has been pulling herself up to everything and I'm expecting to see her turn loose and just stand independently very soon!  She was momentarily in a standing position at the step when she realized there was nothing to hang on to!  "What the heck am I doing!?!"  Ha!  There is only ONE movable object in the Daycare Room and that's the swivel/rocker.  This morning she was trying to hang on to it and pull up when Avi was spinning.  Ok, let's move to a different spot to practice standing Nora!

Nora was the first one here for several minutes and we sat on the couch and visited.  :)  I kept saying "Gary, Gary, Gary...."  Nora kept saying, "Baby, baby, baby...."  Haha!  Here's a picture of Nora being Nora!  Tugging on those strings with one of the masks hanging backwards on the side of her head.

Nora got her first ponytails at Little Treasures!  From the Master of Ponytails - Lauralea!!  :)  Thank you Lauralea!  She makes it look so easy!  Lauralea said, "I just love little girl's hair!"  I've watch her do this several hundred times - probably more!!  :)  I wasn't too confident that Nora would sit for it, but she certainly did.  I decided to take a picture in the highchair where the ponytails would be plain to see and Nora did a big yawn!!  Ha!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021