Nora - 5/26/2017

Nora had some oatmeal and dried cranberries for breakfast.  For lunch she ate tilapia (only 1 taste until I started sneaking it in with the applesauce and she was fine with that - actually only the first bite was sneaky and then she watched what I was doing, but kept eating it), ate whole wheat elbow noodles, bite of green beans, and ate applesauce.

Here is Nora in front of her favorite spot in the room - her mirror again!!  She had one of the heart bracelets on her arm and scooted right over to look at it in the mirror.  In the 2nd picture she was parked in the same place playing with the iPod again!!  When you're reading these Blogs and it feels like you've read the same thing a few times; then it's obviously a favorite!!  :)  I feel like I've written this same thing a few times!!

Here's Little Miss Nora getting more brave everyday.  Small increments, but more brave everyday!!  Ha!  Someday she's gonna climb right up these steps!!  Bubba was playing with the xylophone and Nora crawled over to where he was at.  Hudson said, "Hey Gary! I'm feeding Nora."  :)  I think "feeding Nora" was a much more fun way to play with the xylophone!!  And the last picture looks familiar as well!!  She wears one of those masks frequently!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021