Nora - 5/9/2017
Nora ate whole wheat bagel (toasted and buttered) and grapes for breakfast. For lunch she ate a couple bites of shrimp, no brown rice, couple bites of stir fry vegetables, and ate mixed berries.
This is Nora's "thinking pose." :) She was watching Lauralea again - brush her teeth and brush her hair. Hey, Nora and I appreciate the entertainment! Nora was here for almost 45 minutes by herself before anyone else came so she (and I) had lots of snuggle time and one-on-one time! It was very precious. Just an additional FYI - Hudson is out with "pink eye" today and tomorrow. Sophie is on antibiotics for it as well, so Nora has been thoroughly exposed!!
Nora has been sitting with us for longer periods of time during Story Time. When she gets bored she starts "reading" and talking and it gets louder and louder! Until I have to put her down because no one can listen to the story!! Haha!
These next two pictures basically go together. Nora loves playing with these masks so I just put one on her head and she left it there and crawled around for several minutes. Then Sophie came over with another mask on. She was on her hands and knees and kind of lunging forward at Nora making silly sounds. Nora was squealing and laughing hard. She has that slapstick silly kind of humor and I love it. What a riot! Believe me, not all kids appreciate these animal masks!! We've had more than one child who was so afraid of them that we'd put the masks away during those toy exchanges so the kids would quit screaming and crying, but that's not the case with Nora!! Ha!
This is Nora's "thinking pose." :) She was watching Lauralea again - brush her teeth and brush her hair. Hey, Nora and I appreciate the entertainment! Nora was here for almost 45 minutes by herself before anyone else came so she (and I) had lots of snuggle time and one-on-one time! It was very precious. Just an additional FYI - Hudson is out with "pink eye" today and tomorrow. Sophie is on antibiotics for it as well, so Nora has been thoroughly exposed!!
Nora has been sitting with us for longer periods of time during Story Time. When she gets bored she starts "reading" and talking and it gets louder and louder! Until I have to put her down because no one can listen to the story!! Haha!
These next two pictures basically go together. Nora loves playing with these masks so I just put one on her head and she left it there and crawled around for several minutes. Then Sophie came over with another mask on. She was on her hands and knees and kind of lunging forward at Nora making silly sounds. Nora was squealing and laughing hard. She has that slapstick silly kind of humor and I love it. What a riot! Believe me, not all kids appreciate these animal masks!! We've had more than one child who was so afraid of them that we'd put the masks away during those toy exchanges so the kids would quit screaming and crying, but that's not the case with Nora!! Ha!



Comments
Post a Comment