Nora - 8/1/2017
Nora ate some toasted whole wheat english muffin and ate lots of grapes for breakfast. For lunch she ate pork chop, whole wheat bread, beets, bites of sweet potatoes, and ate applesauce that I fed her.
When Lauralea was leaving this morning she was kind of in a hurry and Nora was NOT happy that she was getting "passed-up" with no loves. Haha! Believe me, she had no problem letting Lauralea know that was not acceptable. She yelled/screamed a couple of times -"Hey I got some needs over here!!" - so I took her to the gate for a goodbye love and life was acceptable once again. Love you Nora!
Atley was gone yesterday and she still did not have much energy this morning. (no symptoms) When I took this picture Nora was kind of looking at her like "why are you not more active!?!" Or maybe Nora and Atley were discussing Daycare Life when I took this picture. These two get along quite splendidly. Atley has a pretty mild temperament and just goes with the flow...she seems to be amused by some of Nora's antics.
Here are 2 pictures of Nora being Nora! (I'm actually watching her watch herself in the mirror.) What a silly little cutie! Nora sat on my lap for most of Story Time. She still does the exact same thing when she's ready to get down - she just starts slowly sliding down toward the floor and I stand her on the floor in front of the couch. Speaking of standing, she was standing again in the middle of the floor. Sophie yelled this time; "Nora standing up!!" :)
When Lauralea was leaving this morning she was kind of in a hurry and Nora was NOT happy that she was getting "passed-up" with no loves. Haha! Believe me, she had no problem letting Lauralea know that was not acceptable. She yelled/screamed a couple of times -"Hey I got some needs over here!!" - so I took her to the gate for a goodbye love and life was acceptable once again. Love you Nora!
Atley was gone yesterday and she still did not have much energy this morning. (no symptoms) When I took this picture Nora was kind of looking at her like "why are you not more active!?!" Or maybe Nora and Atley were discussing Daycare Life when I took this picture. These two get along quite splendidly. Atley has a pretty mild temperament and just goes with the flow...she seems to be amused by some of Nora's antics.
Here are 2 pictures of Nora being Nora! (I'm actually watching her watch herself in the mirror.) What a silly little cutie! Nora sat on my lap for most of Story Time. She still does the exact same thing when she's ready to get down - she just starts slowly sliding down toward the floor and I stand her on the floor in front of the couch. Speaking of standing, she was standing again in the middle of the floor. Sophie yelled this time; "Nora standing up!!" :)



Comments
Post a Comment