Nora 8/2/2017

Nora had bites of french toast and ate lots of strawberries for breakfast.  For lunch she had taste of salmon patty, ate dinner roll, bite of squash, and ate tropical fruit.

Nora was doing her "Daddy Daddy Daddy" thing this morning.  Hudson said, "She call you Daddy." No, I think she says that word for lots of different words.  Sophie said, "She call me Daddy."  So I said, "Hi Daddy Sophie!"  As soon as Nora heard me say "Daddy" she whipped her head around to see the "real Daddy!"  Haha!

Nora had a poop about 9:00 just before Breakfast.  About 10:00 she was following me around and that's what she does when she wants me to change her.  Well she can't be poopy again!!  But she was and she was totally aware of it!  And thus the very early stages of potty awareness!!  :)  In the 1st picture below Nora and Atley played together (more accurately would be "side-beside") for several minutes before anyone else arrived.  Atley really enjoys Nora and I think the feeling is mutual.  In the 2nd picture she had her head laying on my leg and it was SO cute.

In this next picture Hudson is "feeding" the tail of the dinosaur into the mouth of the next dinosaur.  Hmm...I wonder if Nora is learning!?!  Haha!  Silly question, right!?  The last picture is proof.  :)

Comments