Nora - 8/4/2017

Nora ate brown rice and had a nibble of dried plums for breakfast.  For lunch she ate everything: meat from beef "kabobs," whole wheat elbow noodles, zucchini, peppers, and LOTS of pineapple.  Hudson was SO excited when "Nora's Song" came on while he was waiting for lunch: "Nora's Song! Nora's Song!  Open the door Nora blue!!"  :)

This first picture is left over from yesterday afternoon.  I don't think Atley or Nora were awake from their nap yet when Reid build this blockade with some help from his sidekick assistant Bubba!  I asked Reid what they were doing and he said it was to keep "Atley and Nora from escaping!"  Well, ok I think it might work!  Haha!

I've mentioned before what an awesome job Nora does of telling me when she's poopy!  (Nothing subtle about Nora!  Yell - "Hey! I need some help here!!  Haha!!)  And she been averaging two poops in the morning for several days SO we need more diapers and wipes by Tuesday.  :)  Thank you.

All of a sudden Nora is Little Miss Climbing Monkey!!  Ha!  Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.  She got on the legos table and Reid was finding all the legos flowers and giving them to her.  She was pitching them back into the drawer about as fast as he could find them!  Haha!  As soon as we went back outside this morning she was right on top of the yellow climber.  And now she's a total pro at getting herself down too.  (She easily got down by herself from the legos table as well.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021