Nora - 9/5/2017
Nora ate bites of whole wheat bagel and lots of grapes for breakfast. For lunch she ate shrimp, brown rice, stir fry vegetables, and red raspberries.
This first picture was taken shortly after Nora arrived and she was cracking me up!! She was up and down, almost jumping, and jiving around. She was experimenting with all kinds of new moves that I've never seen her do! It was so cute and she's obviously getting more comfortable on her feet every day!! Nice job Nora!!
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange this weekend and I think Nora noticed! Maybe! Ha! But she really didn't care. Just give that girl some doll blankets or dress-up clothes and she's good to go!! When I took this next picture she was whipping the dress-up shirt back-n-forth as fast as she could and she was cracking herself up! Laughing loud!! Sometimes I'll hear her laugh like that and then I'm surprised she's all alone just enjoying herself!! In the following picture she now has a doll blanket and is sitting on the edge of the mattress. (Probably sucking her thumb under there!! haha!!)
In the last picture; I was showing Nora the feel and texture on Atley's shirt, but she wasn't interested. Especially if I was trying to show her! Haha! (It's hard to describe what it is, but I think Nora would have liked feeling it, but she wasn't about to feel it!!) Avi was interested in feeling it, but Atley rolled toward Nora and wouldn't let Avilene play with her shirt. Ha! :)
This first picture was taken shortly after Nora arrived and she was cracking me up!! She was up and down, almost jumping, and jiving around. She was experimenting with all kinds of new moves that I've never seen her do! It was so cute and she's obviously getting more comfortable on her feet every day!! Nice job Nora!!
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange this weekend and I think Nora noticed! Maybe! Ha! But she really didn't care. Just give that girl some doll blankets or dress-up clothes and she's good to go!! When I took this next picture she was whipping the dress-up shirt back-n-forth as fast as she could and she was cracking herself up! Laughing loud!! Sometimes I'll hear her laugh like that and then I'm surprised she's all alone just enjoying herself!! In the following picture she now has a doll blanket and is sitting on the edge of the mattress. (Probably sucking her thumb under there!! haha!!)
In the last picture; I was showing Nora the feel and texture on Atley's shirt, but she wasn't interested. Especially if I was trying to show her! Haha! (It's hard to describe what it is, but I think Nora would have liked feeling it, but she wasn't about to feel it!!) Avi was interested in feeling it, but Atley rolled toward Nora and wouldn't let Avilene play with her shirt. Ha! :)




Comments
Post a Comment