Nora - 9/6/2017

Nora ate whole wheat toast and lots of mangoes for breakfast.  For lunch she ate ground beef with marinara sauce on whole wheat spaghetti noodles, no squash, and ate fruit salad.  She loved her spaghetti and her face was pretty messy.  Hudson kept saying, "Look at Nora's face!  Look at Nora's face!"  Ha!

When Lauralea was leaving for work today she said, "Hey Nora, can I have a love bye?"  And Nora went chugging right over for a hug.  It was so cute.  Thank you Nora.

Like I've mentioned before she likes to whip the blankets and dress-up clothes around and she giggles like it's the funniest thing ever.  Except this morning she was surrounded by the other 3 kids when she started her routine.  They didn't appreciate getting swatted by the doll blanket.  Ha!  Then Nora was not happy when I moved her to the side.  (Here, you can play your game over here where it's safer for everyone!)  So now everyone is mad!  Haha!

Here are some pictures from this morning's activities.  Nora was crawling into the toy shelves to fetch toys from the far corner.  :)  The "older" kids have frequently used these two shelves for their beds using the doll blankets.  In the following 2 pictures Nora and Atley were playing a peek-a-boo game in the igloo.  Then in the last picture I'd gotten out the car ramps for the kids to use with the cars in this toy exchange.  Nora kind of moved in on Atley's car ramp as if to say; "Here, I'll show you how this thing works!!"  :)  We read books and talked about letters, colors, and numbers.  We also played outside and the kids watched the workers get set up to put a roof on a neighbor's house.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 11/3/2017