Nora - 10/10/2017
Nora ate waffle and two large servings of grapes for breakfast. For lunch she ate everything: baked chicken, whole grain tortilla, cabbage, and baked cinnamon apples. I've posted pictures of Nora and Atley exchanging "fives" as Atley walks by after she eats. Well sometimes (and today was one of those times) Nora will just sit there and look at Atley and make Atley wait for the hand slap! (She's totally just toying with her.) However, Atley doesn't care. She waits until Nora gives her five. And Nora's facial expression says, "I'm just too cool for words!!" Haha!!
NO BLOGS TOMORROW!! Just wanna make sure everyone sees that so I'll put it in bold capital letters!! Ha! Lauralea will be covering for me when I go in for an EMG test at 1:00. (Right after lunch and during nap when I'm usually in the middle of working on Blogs.) I may as well take time now to also mention some upcoming dates when Lauralea will be covering for me as well. (You'll get another reminder later.) I'm going to Louisiana to see my Daughter and her Husband during Thanksgiving week and I'm so excited and thankful for this opportunity again this year. I'll be leaving Friday morning about 10:00 November 17th and returning the following Friday November 24th. Lauralea will cover for me on the 17th, 20th, and 21st. (Reminder: Little Treasures is closed Wed - Friday for Thanksgiving.)
This first picture is from yesterday afternoon. Nora was so cute when Riley arrived. She got all excited and headed right for the mattress the moment Riley came through the door. (Even before Riley put her backpack away and washed away her school germs! Ha!) Nora was on the mattress - waiting and giggling!
As soon as Nora came in today she was spinning and throwing herself all over the mattress. You can see in the picture below how she's trying to jump and it won't be long until she's jumping like crazy! In the last two pictures we did some coloring with markers on coffee filters. Then we spray them with water and watch the colors run. They dry up and are really quite pretty!! Nora's Art is in the last picture bottom right-hand side.
NO BLOGS TOMORROW!! Just wanna make sure everyone sees that so I'll put it in bold capital letters!! Ha! Lauralea will be covering for me when I go in for an EMG test at 1:00. (Right after lunch and during nap when I'm usually in the middle of working on Blogs.) I may as well take time now to also mention some upcoming dates when Lauralea will be covering for me as well. (You'll get another reminder later.) I'm going to Louisiana to see my Daughter and her Husband during Thanksgiving week and I'm so excited and thankful for this opportunity again this year. I'll be leaving Friday morning about 10:00 November 17th and returning the following Friday November 24th. Lauralea will cover for me on the 17th, 20th, and 21st. (Reminder: Little Treasures is closed Wed - Friday for Thanksgiving.)
This first picture is from yesterday afternoon. Nora was so cute when Riley arrived. She got all excited and headed right for the mattress the moment Riley came through the door. (Even before Riley put her backpack away and washed away her school germs! Ha!) Nora was on the mattress - waiting and giggling!
As soon as Nora came in today she was spinning and throwing herself all over the mattress. You can see in the picture below how she's trying to jump and it won't be long until she's jumping like crazy! In the last two pictures we did some coloring with markers on coffee filters. Then we spray them with water and watch the colors run. They dry up and are really quite pretty!! Nora's Art is in the last picture bottom right-hand side.




Comments
Post a Comment