Nora - 10/3/2017
Nora had bites of whole wheat bagel and lots of grapes for breakfast. She ate all of her lunch as well: shrimp, a large serving of brown rice, ate stir fry vegetables, and raspberries.
Do you believe in miracles!? I do! And I have a picture right here to prove they happen!! Haha! Just kidding Daddy Ryan!! (You have a great sense of humor and I'm taking advantage of it! Thank you.) Daddy Ryan was determined to stop and wave at the kids today and we were all ready!! Isn't this cute?! I love it! You notice Nora has her iPod in her right hand - not about to turn loose of that!
Several weeks back I posted a very similar picture in this same setting! Well, as you can see these two are still doing the identical same thing after EVERY meal! So cute. Atley is almost always done before Nora and she has to give her "five" every time she passes. And Nora is always waiting for it! Seriously, they NEVER miss a time of doing this.
As you well know Nora likes to drag stuff along behind her as she walks. In the picture below she has an apron from the dress-up clothes. The problem with that is this: It offers the perfect opportunity for someone, and in this example it is Atley, to grab it and harass Nora!! Atley grabbed it, then she was intentionally stepping on it! The motivation behind this kind of behavior is usually just to get a reaction! And as you can well imagine, Nora was giving her a reaction on Steroids!! Haha! Yelling and Screaming! Ok, Atley quit terrorizing your good friend! Haha!
Do you believe in miracles!? I do! And I have a picture right here to prove they happen!! Haha! Just kidding Daddy Ryan!! (You have a great sense of humor and I'm taking advantage of it! Thank you.) Daddy Ryan was determined to stop and wave at the kids today and we were all ready!! Isn't this cute?! I love it! You notice Nora has her iPod in her right hand - not about to turn loose of that!
Several weeks back I posted a very similar picture in this same setting! Well, as you can see these two are still doing the identical same thing after EVERY meal! So cute. Atley is almost always done before Nora and she has to give her "five" every time she passes. And Nora is always waiting for it! Seriously, they NEVER miss a time of doing this.
As you well know Nora likes to drag stuff along behind her as she walks. In the picture below she has an apron from the dress-up clothes. The problem with that is this: It offers the perfect opportunity for someone, and in this example it is Atley, to grab it and harass Nora!! Atley grabbed it, then she was intentionally stepping on it! The motivation behind this kind of behavior is usually just to get a reaction! And as you can well imagine, Nora was giving her a reaction on Steroids!! Haha! Yelling and Screaming! Ok, Atley quit terrorizing your good friend! Haha!



Comments
Post a Comment