Nora - 10/4/2017
Nora ate whole wheat toast and lots of mangoes for breakfast. For lunch she ate whole wheat spaghetti noodles, with ground beef and marinara sauce, wouldn't try the squash, and ate fruit salad. I handed her a spoon with the squash on it, she shook her head no, and with her fingers she carefully cleaned all the squash off. Haha! What a goose!
In case I forget to mention this to everyone tonight: I have a Doctor appointment to discuss the results of the MRI tomorrow morning at 10:30 and Lauralea is covering for me. The Blog may be somewhat later, but most likely it will Post around the same time.
I'm posting these first 3 pictures from yesterday afternoon. It was SO much fun to watch Nora and Riley enjoying each other. Riley had a stuffed animal and was initially using it to "get" Nora and Nora was in the perfect mood for being silly. She was roaring with laughter and those two eventually were on the floor as well. They continued their fun after we went outside and Riley gave Nora rides in the wagon until Momma Emily came to pick up Nora. Best Buds. (At least for one day! Ha!)
A couple of funny notes from this morning: I took off my glasses to clean them and Nora started laughing! LOL!! She apparently thought I look pretty hilarious with my glasses off. Lauralea was here and LOVED it! :) Then Nora was going up the steps to the blue balance beam, but not going quite fast enough for Atley. Atley started patting her on the back (not hard) and Hudson didn't like it. He said, "Nooo, noooo!! That's Nora! That's my brother!!" Haha!
Here are a couple of pictures from this morning's activities. We had some music going and these two clowns were spinning and dancing! I'd never seen Nora spin before and she was going for it!! In the last picture I'd never seen her play with the dolls this way either. Earlier she was "feeding" her baby with a spoon. That alone was pretty funny because the "spoon" was a tiny measuring spoon she'd been playing with.
In case I forget to mention this to everyone tonight: I have a Doctor appointment to discuss the results of the MRI tomorrow morning at 10:30 and Lauralea is covering for me. The Blog may be somewhat later, but most likely it will Post around the same time.
I'm posting these first 3 pictures from yesterday afternoon. It was SO much fun to watch Nora and Riley enjoying each other. Riley had a stuffed animal and was initially using it to "get" Nora and Nora was in the perfect mood for being silly. She was roaring with laughter and those two eventually were on the floor as well. They continued their fun after we went outside and Riley gave Nora rides in the wagon until Momma Emily came to pick up Nora. Best Buds. (At least for one day! Ha!)
A couple of funny notes from this morning: I took off my glasses to clean them and Nora started laughing! LOL!! She apparently thought I look pretty hilarious with my glasses off. Lauralea was here and LOVED it! :) Then Nora was going up the steps to the blue balance beam, but not going quite fast enough for Atley. Atley started patting her on the back (not hard) and Hudson didn't like it. He said, "Nooo, noooo!! That's Nora! That's my brother!!" Haha!
Here are a couple of pictures from this morning's activities. We had some music going and these two clowns were spinning and dancing! I'd never seen Nora spin before and she was going for it!! In the last picture I'd never seen her play with the dolls this way either. Earlier she was "feeding" her baby with a spoon. That alone was pretty funny because the "spoon" was a tiny measuring spoon she'd been playing with.





Comments
Post a Comment