Nora - 10/5/2017

Nora ate french toast and a bite or two of dried plums for breakfast.  For lunch she ate bites of pulled pork, ate whole wheat bread, peas, and cantaloupe.

Several of you have asked about the results of the MRI I did last week.  Thank you all for your love and concern.  Lauralea covered for me today while I talked over the results with the Doctor.  Thankfully there was nothing terrible that showed up that would require surgery or something drastic so we're going to continue to treat it with physical therapy for now.  He's scheduling me for an EMG to try to pinpoint whether it's nerve pain or muscle pain.  He has changed his mind and is now thinking it may be more nerve pain.  Anyhow, I'm grateful and will continue doing what I'm doing.

A Diva in the making; Well she kind of does have "queen" like behavior and doesn't tolerate incompetence real well!!  Especially from someone who is supposed to me meeting her needs!!  Haha!  Just kidding!  However, if you look at these first three pictures Riley and sometimes Kenzie greatly reinforce those behavior tendencies!!  Yesterday when Riley was charging around pulling Avi and Nora in the wagon she got thirsty and wanted me to hold the handle of the wagon while she went to get a drink.  She said, "Now just move the wagon back-n-forth."  And the reason was to keep Nora happy and not screaming!  Uhhh, no, I think she'll survive just fine until you get back.  :)  In the 2nd picture Riley was giving Nora xylophone lessons and also in that picture you can see the results of the girls working on Nora's hair.  :)  Riley and Kenzie were pulling the wagons as fast as they could and the kids were all squealing and laughing hard.  Nora was loving it and roaring with laughter. Hudson was yelling, "Go faster, go faster.,"

I'm glad I had some notes from yesterday for Today's Blog!  Nora was having a good morning before I went to the Doctor and she was so happy to see me when I got home and Lauralea was feeding them lunch.  When I was changing her diaper for nap she was squealing, laughing, giggling, and happy.  "You're back and now my world is back to normal!!"  She cracks me up!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021