Nora - 1/12/2018

Nora ate oatmeal and some dried cranberries for breakfast.  For lunch she ate bite of tilapia, ate whole wheat elbow noodles, green beans, and applesauce.

I love this picture I took yesterday afternoon.  Nora was just laying beside Linnea looking at her.  At first she played with Linnea's fingers, then her toes, patted the baby, and then just looked at her.  I like how Linnea has Nora's chin and I like how Nora just has her hands clasped; content to study the Baby.  She (Nora) will be an awesome Big Sister some day I hope!  This is how I try to appeal to parents and sell my product with the "Not so Subtle" advertising!  Similar to LunenAd.  Ha!  I have no idea what that means, but I thought it was funny!  :)

I took another "blanket over the head" picture of Nora this morning.  She was doing this just for Lauralea's benefit!  She's facing the kitchen and Lauralea kept saying, "Where'd Nor Nor go?"  And of course that's hilarious fun!!  :)  Shortly after this I said I was putting Baby Linnea to bed and Nora instantly started singing, "Night night baby, night night baby."  Right on tune and very loud.  Atley also instantly joined in and she too was on tune and VERY loud!  :)  I didn't recognize the language, but the tune was very recognizable!!

I saw Nora go up to the mirrors at least 3 or 4 times this morning and just do silly things and watch herself perform.  I managed to get this picture with her tongue hanging out!  Then in the last picture we made a tent with a big blanket.  There were three kids in the tent when I took this picture, but Nora wasn't about to get in with them!  It did sound kind of rowdy!  :)  She was having fun lifting the blanket, watching them, and giggling!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021