Nora - 1/4/2018
Nora ate whole wheat english muffin and oranges for breakfast. She ate a large serving of lunch; ground beef, whole wheat elbow noodles, peas, and applesauce. I mixed what she hadn't eaten with her applesauce and fed it to her and she snarfed all of it down! :)
Here's a picture of Nora and Riley from yesterday afternoon. Riley and Kenzie went to the Farm on December 20th so it had been several days since they'd seen each other and I'm not sure who was more excited! So stinking cute!!
I knew Nora was behind the igloo going poop and as soon as she was done and playing near Avi - Avi sounded the alarm: "Nora poopy Gary!" Avi is about the age where their sense of smell gets fully developed and they squeal on their friends! Ha! Actually it's a big help!
We had lots of fun doing some sign language this morning. Nora is very interested in the signs and is doing several of them along with us. (Or at least she's moving her hand and arm around similar to what I'm doing.) We read lots of stories and at the end of every book Nora said the same two sounds and it means; "the end." :) Then we did some play dough and Nora had fun with that as well. We use cookie cutters, little rollers, pizza cutters, and plastic knifes and forks.
Here's a picture of Nora and Riley from yesterday afternoon. Riley and Kenzie went to the Farm on December 20th so it had been several days since they'd seen each other and I'm not sure who was more excited! So stinking cute!!
I knew Nora was behind the igloo going poop and as soon as she was done and playing near Avi - Avi sounded the alarm: "Nora poopy Gary!" Avi is about the age where their sense of smell gets fully developed and they squeal on their friends! Ha! Actually it's a big help!
We had lots of fun doing some sign language this morning. Nora is very interested in the signs and is doing several of them along with us. (Or at least she's moving her hand and arm around similar to what I'm doing.) We read lots of stories and at the end of every book Nora said the same two sounds and it means; "the end." :) Then we did some play dough and Nora had fun with that as well. We use cookie cutters, little rollers, pizza cutters, and plastic knifes and forks.


Comments
Post a Comment