Nora - 4/10/2018

Nora ate toasted whole wheat english muffin and three servings of grapes for breakfast.  For lunch she ate pork chops, whole wheat toast, no roasted vegetables (potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, sweet potatoes), and ate a large serving of applesauce.  (I'm posting the following in everyone's journal.) Hudson was eating fine, but chattering non-stop through breakfast!  (Which he'd already been doing - jabbering from arrival to breakfast!)  If volume is any indication (which it is) then Hudson was happy to be back and everyone else was happy as well.  Atley is the queen of volume and even she had her ears plugged at breakfast.  WOW!  Haha!  I never cease to be amazed how ONE child can make the energy level and volume increase exponentially at an amazing rate!!  But that's what happens.  Welcome back Bubba!  :)  Everyone was excited and talking and yelling at the same time!  That's not too unusual, but Hudson expects me to hear and give feedback on everything he says!  hahaha!!

One of the highlights for all the kids every morning - besides Art, Story Time, puzzles, sign language, singing, jumping, or whatever - is everyone running down the hall to greet Baby Linnea after her nap.  They all go ahead of me and pound on her door loudly while laughing and squealing until I get there!  It's so cute and Linnea always has a huge grin when we enter!!

Nora didn't want Daddy to take her socks off this morning - that's a ritual that happens later in the morning at some random time.  Here's how it happened this morning:  There were socks already laying on the changing table.  I didn't see who put them there, but I had a good idea and I asked, "Are these yours Avi?"  ("yes")  The moment I asked that question Nora (without even looking up) dropped to the floor and started pulling on her socks!  Haha!  Cracks me up!

Here are some pictures from this morning:  1. Nora has a couple of masks and was putting her feet through the elastic when Linnea lunged to grab one.  (If you look closely you can see elastic from a mask around Nora's waist!)  I took the picture after Nora had yanked them to safety!  Ha!  2. Wearing some dress-up shoes.  They don't really look as large in the picture, but they remind me of Mickey Mouse shoes.  3. In the last picture Nora is putting the doll blanket over Linnea over and over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021