Nora - 4/4/2018
Nora ate whole wheat toast and two servings of grapes for breakfast. For lunch she ate half of her pork roast, bites of whole grain tortillas, nibbles of vegetables (carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes), and ate a large serving of fruit salad.
First picture: Nora was taking Linnea some ice cream toys and giggling at the baby. So cute. Then moments later Hudson was sitting on the couch chuckling and watching Nora be silly on the blanket. He said, "You're so cute." Aw!! Thank you Hudson! That was cute too! Ha!
The next picture: This was a fun sequence of play for Atley and Nora. It started with Atley taking all these legos out of the drawer. That's how she frequently likes to play: empty the shelves!! Nora joined her, sat down and took off the boots. Then Atley started scooting all the legos over against Nora; which made Nora giggle. Eventually Nora started assembling a few legos and Atley kept emptying the drawer! :)
The kids did lots of puzzles, read stories, played on the mattress, and built with the legos. Here's a picture of my 2 year olds!! (I can say that now that Nora is 2 and before Hudson turns 3 in late May.) Just before I took this picture Nora was kind of laying on the balance beam and it was cute with all four of them doing the same thing. I took the last picture during Story Time. Nora has been frequently plugging her ears and it makes me laugh. (Because she does it when I'm reading and singing!) So I tried to get her to do it for the picture, but all she'd do was tug on the lobes of her ears! Ha! Here's what I posted in Avi's Journal today when Avi was experimenting with her eyes shut while eating breakfast: This age frequently experiments with their eyes closed, plugging their ears, etc!! (Then us "old" people experiment with glasses and hearing aids!! Haha!) And if that joke doesn't resonate with you I guess you'll just have to wait a few years!! :)
First picture: Nora was taking Linnea some ice cream toys and giggling at the baby. So cute. Then moments later Hudson was sitting on the couch chuckling and watching Nora be silly on the blanket. He said, "You're so cute." Aw!! Thank you Hudson! That was cute too! Ha!
The next picture: This was a fun sequence of play for Atley and Nora. It started with Atley taking all these legos out of the drawer. That's how she frequently likes to play: empty the shelves!! Nora joined her, sat down and took off the boots. Then Atley started scooting all the legos over against Nora; which made Nora giggle. Eventually Nora started assembling a few legos and Atley kept emptying the drawer! :)
The kids did lots of puzzles, read stories, played on the mattress, and built with the legos. Here's a picture of my 2 year olds!! (I can say that now that Nora is 2 and before Hudson turns 3 in late May.) Just before I took this picture Nora was kind of laying on the balance beam and it was cute with all four of them doing the same thing. I took the last picture during Story Time. Nora has been frequently plugging her ears and it makes me laugh. (Because she does it when I'm reading and singing!) So I tried to get her to do it for the picture, but all she'd do was tug on the lobes of her ears! Ha! Here's what I posted in Avi's Journal today when Avi was experimenting with her eyes shut while eating breakfast: This age frequently experiments with their eyes closed, plugging their ears, etc!! (Then us "old" people experiment with glasses and hearing aids!! Haha!) And if that joke doesn't resonate with you I guess you'll just have to wait a few years!! :)




Comments
Post a Comment