Nora - 9/5/2018
Nora ate half of french toast and ate strawberries for breakfast. For lunch she ate bites of "Whole 30 Chili" (no beans) with hamburger, peppers, sweet potatoes, and tomatoes. She also ate half of whole wheat dinner roll and most of tropical fruit.
Here are some pictures from outside time yesterday. I got a 2nd sand table plus more sand toys and the kids had lots of fun with those. Second picture: Avi, Atley, and Nora were down at the big chain link gate and one of them said, "Ice cream." What? So I walked down and sure enough there was this ice cream truck!! (I did consider loading the kids up on sugar and sending them home!! Ha!) And the ice cream truck drove by a 2nd time real slow to torment and tempt everyone!! :)
Another note leftover from yesterday. Nora looked like she was done with the sidewalk chalk and just fooling around so I asked, "Are you using the chalk on the sidewalk or just dinking around?" Nora said, "Dinking around." Atley proudly said, "I'm dinking around too!!" Ha!
Avi was giving Nora a "color quiz" this morning and it was so cute!! She was using a book about colors and each page she'd point and ask Nora; "What color is this?" Nora would answer with the correct color; "blue, red, yellow, whatever." (Nora has most of her colors mastered.) Each time Avi would say, "Good." Next page, point and the exact same questions. It was super cute and I love when they "teach" each other like that.
Here are some pictures from Nora's morning. First picture: Feeding her baby. If you look close she has a baby under the blanket and is using a doll bottle. Last two pictures - Playing with her friend Linnea and jumping off the igloo.
Here are some pictures from outside time yesterday. I got a 2nd sand table plus more sand toys and the kids had lots of fun with those. Second picture: Avi, Atley, and Nora were down at the big chain link gate and one of them said, "Ice cream." What? So I walked down and sure enough there was this ice cream truck!! (I did consider loading the kids up on sugar and sending them home!! Ha!) And the ice cream truck drove by a 2nd time real slow to torment and tempt everyone!! :)
Avi was giving Nora a "color quiz" this morning and it was so cute!! She was using a book about colors and each page she'd point and ask Nora; "What color is this?" Nora would answer with the correct color; "blue, red, yellow, whatever." (Nora has most of her colors mastered.) Each time Avi would say, "Good." Next page, point and the exact same questions. It was super cute and I love when they "teach" each other like that.
Here are some pictures from Nora's morning. First picture: Feeding her baby. If you look close she has a baby under the blanket and is using a doll bottle. Last two pictures - Playing with her friend Linnea and jumping off the igloo.





Comments
Post a Comment