Nora - 9/7/2018

Nora ate cream of wheat cereal and bites of dried plums for breakfast.  For lunch she had several bites of baked beef kabobs with meat, peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, and pineapple.  She also ate a large serving of brown rice and some more pineapple on the side.

Only two of the regular Daycare kids are in this picture, but I'm posting it in all the Blogs to let everyone know that Reid is going to be coming after school (Kindergarten) to hang out for a couple of hours.  It won't be every day, but up to three days on some weeks.  Almost everyone knows Reid from earlier years and it's a joy to have him rejoin us.  He has two older brothers so we've had this family in our Program for over 13 years.  (Big brother is now a teenager!) Wow!  After building the wall in the picture he build a big box and then "steps" so the little ones could get in and out.  He said, "I built it so babies can get in.  Humans can get in."  (The implication being that babies aren't human!  Ha!)  So I asked, "Humans?"  He said, "Yeah, like me."  Haha!  Like I said, it's a joy to have this guy back!  He always made me laugh!!

Here are some Nora pictures from this morning!!  Chilling and relaxing on a pile of stuffed animals, doll blankets, and a couple of dolls.  This was her stash and she was guarding it ferociously at times. (I really don't think I overstated that either!!  Ha!)  Middle picture - Nora was still playing alone.  She actually played alone most of the morning.  She'd watch Avi and Atley and then go back to what she was involved in.  She was singing, "Good night baby, good night baby, good night baby, it's time to nappy now."  And she was on tune!  I'm just posting the last picture for everyone to see what the meal time set up looks like in the "new" spot.

Comments