Nora - 1/2/2019

Nora ate bites of french toast and ate strawberries for breakfast.  For lunch she ate most of whole 30 chili with sweet potatoes, tomatoes, and peppers.  She also ate whole wheat dinner roll and tropical fruit.  Avi, Atley, and Nora were singing one of our Daycare songs at the Lunch table; "My Mommy comes back, she always comes back, she never will forget me!"  It was pretty cute and they all three knew the words. (That's the chorus and there are two or three verses to it as well.)

Just an FYI for everyone; I'll now be doing 5 Blogs (Svea is 1 year old!!  New Years Baby!!) so the times they are posted may change a little bit!  My daily goal is to have them all posted by 2:45.  Everyone was back today and it was so fun and busy to have the 5 kids back!!  (Linnea was last here on 12/21.)

Nora was sitting beside me when I was feeding Svea her bottle.  (Yup, Nora still does that most of the time!)  And she had her own baby and doll bottle.  :)  Anyhow, she was sitting there all quiet and all of a sudden is belly laughing.  Watching Atley of course.  I never get tired of hearing that!  It's so cute.  Atley was kind of in her own world and chanting funny words while circling and flopping on the mattress.   She didn't even know Nora was watching her this time!!

First picture: Nora was done eating and I pulled her chair away from the table and I thought it was cute how she was sitting cross-legged.  :)  Following picture: Nora, Avi, and Atley did some art using glue and all kinds of items they were gluing to their papers.

Last picture: Atley saw Nora trying on boots and said, "Why you wear boot?"  Haha!  Nora didn't answer, just kept working at getting them on.  Then she said (to herself), "I don't like this one."  Haha!  It was like she was shopping for boots and trying them all on!  Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021