Nora - 2/1/2019

Nora ate cream of wheat cereal and half of dried plums for breakfast.  For lunch she ate half of baked beef kabobs with meat, pineapple, zucchini, and peppers.  She ate half of brown rice and ate pineapple on the side.

First picture: This is from yesterday afternoon when Hudson, Baby Callahan, and Momma Maddy came to visit.  Lots of fun to see them all.  Just a head's up for everyone - Callahan will be starting at Little Treasures on April 1st!  Cheers!  Hmm...that date sounds familiar Nora!  :)  See you at the BIG Party Nora!!

Next picture:  I moved the big box out of the play room just for something different this morning.  Before I moved it all the way out I set it on it's side and in a different location and it becomes a totally different toy and something NEW!!  They were all squealing and acting like they'd not seen it before!  "We're SO happy!!  Thank you Gary!!"  :)

Last two pictures: Atley and Nora were having fun like usual!  These two crack me up!!  Nora gets SO mad at Atley sometimes, but Atley will start doing something goofy, as simple as a face-plant on the mattress, and Nora can't stay mad very long.  It's sometimes startling how mad Nora can get and how quick Atley can suck her back in!!  Today it sounded like this:
Nora screaming like she was being violently attacked!!
"Atley hurt me!  Atley hurt me!!"  I said, "Well tell Atley you didn't like that!"
"I didn't like that Atley!"  Nora followed that up by immediately ordering Atley (in a gruff voice) to:
"Give me a love!!"
Atley asked, "Do you need a bandaid?"  Ha!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021