Nora - 5/10/2019
Nora ate half of oatmeal and half of raisins for breakfast. For lunch she ate salmon, bite of whole wheat dinner roll, bite of cauliflower, and ate her mangoes.
Nora was at the window watching some neighbors walk their dog. (We frequently wave at these neighbors.) Nora said, "It's a puppy." Avi responded, "Not a puppy! It's a dog!" And that's how it went for a minute or two; "It's a puppy!!" "It's a dog!!" Avi gets a bit overly excited and adds some "in-your-face" finger pointing! "IT'S A DOG!!" However, Avi figured out a compromising way to finish the debate. She said, "I know what it is; it's a puppy dog." End of discussion. I really like how you ended that Avi. You're much smarter than most of our politicians!!
First picture is from yesterday afternoon. Atley and Nora were doing what we call "mountain climbing." We've got pictures of kids from years and years back using this exact same spot for the same thing!
Here are some pictures from Friday morning: Stop me if you've seen this picture before! Well I didn't hear you so we'll continue!! :) Nora is always anxious to get done with breakfast and attend to her practice brother! Second picture; I was looking to see what she had wrapped up in her blanket, but she had more important things to tell me. Pointing at the blanket and her dress she said, "This is pink and this is pink." :) Last picture: Gluing and doing stickers. Busted! The stickers go on your paper Avi, not your nose. haha!
Nora was at the window watching some neighbors walk their dog. (We frequently wave at these neighbors.) Nora said, "It's a puppy." Avi responded, "Not a puppy! It's a dog!" And that's how it went for a minute or two; "It's a puppy!!" "It's a dog!!" Avi gets a bit overly excited and adds some "in-your-face" finger pointing! "IT'S A DOG!!" However, Avi figured out a compromising way to finish the debate. She said, "I know what it is; it's a puppy dog." End of discussion. I really like how you ended that Avi. You're much smarter than most of our politicians!!
First picture is from yesterday afternoon. Atley and Nora were doing what we call "mountain climbing." We've got pictures of kids from years and years back using this exact same spot for the same thing!
Here are some pictures from Friday morning: Stop me if you've seen this picture before! Well I didn't hear you so we'll continue!! :) Nora is always anxious to get done with breakfast and attend to her practice brother! Second picture; I was looking to see what she had wrapped up in her blanket, but she had more important things to tell me. Pointing at the blanket and her dress she said, "This is pink and this is pink." :) Last picture: Gluing and doing stickers. Busted! The stickers go on your paper Avi, not your nose. haha!




Comments
Post a Comment