Nora - 12/09/2020

Nora ate two servings of French toast and two servings of strawberries for breakfast.  For lunch she ate a large serving of Hearty Paleo Stew with  meat, green beans, carrots, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, and cauliflower.  She ate crackers and two servings of tropical fruit.    

This first picture is left over from yesterday afternoon outside.  Avi and Atley were actually able to drag the other 4 kids across the lawn with the kids laying on the parachute.  In this picture Miles had just caught up with them; he was frequently crawling along behind trying to catch up!!  :)

Next picture:  Nora was working on this 48 piece Olaf and Friends Puzzle and Atley joined her briefly. Nora said, "Gary tell my Mom I did this puzzle all by myself with Atley."  Haha.  I'm impressed with how long Nora will stay on task and work on a puzzle.  Very good Nora!!  Following picture: Svea and Nora had on some dress-up clothes and said they were going to a "Ballerina Dance."  Well looky here girls; you got a visitor.  :)  If there is dancing involved Cal is all for it.  

Last two pictures:  The three big girls had lots of fun doing our Snowman project.  And I was impressed with how well they listened and followed my instructions.  (I know it's early to say this and I know I'm biased, but ALL three of these girls are gonna shine at Kindergarten!!)  First we glued eyes, mouth, nose, buttons, and then they used their paint brushes and put glue within the lines.  (I only helped by painting glue on the face around the buttons.)  Nora and Atley cut out mittens and Avi made a hat for the Snowman.  We used paper towel tubes for his arms.  If it's dry you'll see it tonight, if not, then tomorrow night!!  Good job girls.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 11/3/2017