Nora - 02/02/2021

Nora ate blueberry bagel and two servings of grapes for breakfast.  For lunch she ate shrimp, two servings of brown rice, ate stir fry vegetables, and two servings of raspberries.  Nora and Atley put all their rice, plus second servings, in raspberry juice.  "It's SO good!!" 

First picture:  Nora and Atley were reading this "I Spy" book before breakfast.  It was fun to eavesdrop on their conversation.  Atley was the "reader" and was asking Nora to search for things.  "Can you find the red doughnut?"  What!?!  I peeked over the back and it was some stacking rings shaped just like doughnuts.  Nora said, "Oh I love those!!""  Haha.  Second picture: Nora and Atley had barricaded off a little spot using one of the doll houses and car ramps. 

Next picture:  That's a big pile of soft stuff (pillows, doll blankets, stuffed animals, and dress-up clothes) on the couch. Somewhere under it all is Svea.  Nora was adding more and more.  Miles (at the top of the picture) was trying to pull pieces off. Just before this Nora was the one getting buried on the couch.  This is a favorite game.  

Last picture:  I've never tried a "tutorial" video before so this was kind of an experiment. Mostly for me because I was curious how they'd respond!! It was "Drawing a Snowman." I love the kids creating their own, but it was fun to bring in someone having more ideas as well.  Nora responded really well to this and followed along quite well.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 11/3/2017