Nora - 02/05/2021
Nora ate oatmeal and baked cinnamon apples for breakfast. For lunch she ate hamburger stew with meat, tomatoes, carrots, and green beans. She ate whole wheat dinner roll and two servings of apricots.
Nora was just starting some art and she said, "I'm gonna draw a rainbow at night." What does that mean? She thought about it and said, "The northern lights." I've not heard that before!!
First picture: First thing this morning Svea and Nora were in the chair and Atley was piling the pillows and accessories on top of them. You can see Svea and Nora's feet sticking out. Following picture; Svea and Nora were having a blast on the couch and went backward off there over and over and over. They were loud and rowdy; giggling and laughing so hard!!
Next picture: I took the mattress cover off and you'd think I'd gotten an entirely new play set! The kids were going nuts and having a blast. They respond that same way every two weeks when I take it off to wash for toy exchange. Last picture: Sometimes it's crowded in front of the mirror during dance time. I moved the igloo out so they'd have more room!




Comments
Post a Comment