Nora - 02/08/2021
Nora ate kix cereal and fruit cocktail for breakfast. For lunch she ate ground turkey, two servings of toasted whole wheat sandwich thins, ate tomato, avocado, and banana.
First picture: It was Toy Exchange Monday and the Preschool Art Supplies were replenished along with some new ones! New markers - some that are for stamping instead of just drawing - fancy scissors that make interesting cuts, different tape for Valentine's Day, and some paints. I just did an online class this weekend about all the benefits of "child led art" for this age group. Super interesting class.
Last picture: Back at the Art table and this time they were doing some water painting. Even though at this age it's all about the process, Nora's end product here was VERY interesting. I try to be careful about what I say and not focus on the end product too much. Then everyone is like; "Do you like mine?! Do you like mine!? Do you like mine!?" (Yes, no, yes. Haha - that's a joke.)





Comments
Post a Comment