Nora - 06/04/2021
Nora ate brown rice and raisins for breakfast. For lunch she ate two servings of salmon, no whole wheat dinner roll, ate cauliflower, and ate mangoes.
The first two pictures are from yesterday afternoon. I'm not exactly sure what the "game" was, but Avi was saying, "Ok now it's your turn." And Svea or Nora would hug her. Ha. I took the picture right when both of them were giving her big loves at the same time. Second picture: Atley and Nora were playing on the mattress and you can obviously see what they were doing when I took the picture. :) Nora was laughing so hard as she did different maneuvers on Atley's face. Haha.
Next picture: I like how the girls usually get ALL their supplies lined up before they begin doing some Art. Starting from the left it's stamps, colored pencils, markers, decorative tape, and scissors. Ok, now we're ready to start! Their creativity is fun to watch as it takes shape on their papers.
We played outside this morning and the kids had fun doing bubbles. Nora apparently got some soap on her face and she said, "I have a bubble in my eye." Atley asked, "Can you see through it!?" Haha. That's a pretty good question, but it made me laugh!! Last picture: Nora and Cal were playing teeter-totter on the airplane and then Miles tried to join them in the middle of the "up and down" motion. He made it into where he's at in the picture, but then the blue bar was hitting him on the head on the down-swing. He acted like he didn't care or even notice. Ha.




Comments
Post a Comment