Nora - 06/07/2021
Nora ate cheerios and banana for breakfast. For lunch she ate ground beef mixed with avocado, ate toasted whole wheat pita bread, ate olives, and two servings of mandarin oranges. Sometimes Lauralea or I will pretend to "spank" each other's butt and the kids think it's the funniest thing ever. This morning (while I was in the bathroom) at the breakfast table Atley said, "Hey Lauralea spank Gary's butt!! He won't even notice!" Haha.
I have a picture on Svea's Blog of her wearing the Frog Suit and she'd put it on by herself. Nora was very impressed and said, "Good job Svea." I LOVE how often Nora offers praise, congratulations, and encouragement to her friends. Such a cool and precious gift that she's been using. Nora did the same thing again when she saw a picture Avi had drawn. Avi said, "It's a human." Nora again was impressed and said - with admiration - "Oh my Gosh Avi!!" :) Speaking of Nora's encouraging words she was even impressed with the Nelson Mini-van!! Haha. When the kids were done waving at the window this morning to Momma Molly, Nora said, "Hey Avi, you guys have a really cool car." Haha. So sweet.
We did a toy, book, and puzzle exchange this weekend and Nora and Atley were doing some "fishing" together in this first picture. In the second picture Atley, Miles, and Nora were waiting to wave at the window. I'm not sure who they were waiting for, but Atley was wearing the Lion Suit and Nora had on the Lioness Suit. :)
More pictures from Nora's morning. The kids were all excited about the new and different Art Supplies and the four girls were all over them!! In the last picture Atley and Nora are working on some new and different puzzles as well. You can see Nora is still wearing the lioness suit.




Comments
Post a Comment