Nora - 06/09/2021

Nora ate bites of whole wheat toast and ate grapes for breakfast. For lunch she ate pork roast, whole wheat tortillas, bite of potatoes, and ate fruit salad.  

Important Notice (Smiley Face) : Science with Lauralea will be Friday instead of tomorrow. Lauralea will be out of town on Thursday. I've already been telling the kids because they're always asking how many more sleeps until Science. :)

First picture: So if you've seen Miles' Blog already you knew there was gonna be a "Nora snuggling Picture" too!! Here it is. Miss Adorable. She even took out her thumb - with a smile - when I asked her to so I could get a "thumbless picture." :)

Svea had just finished another puzzle and again Nora was SO encouraging. Nora said, "Oh my gosh Svea you got a match! You are SO good at puzzles." Isn't that sweet? I love how Nora does that and it's an awesome habit to develop. We all develop habits so why not focus on developing GOOD habits. "Encouraging Others." Awesome Habit! I Love this!! I'm proud of you Nora. 

Next picture: Nora said she was working on a "Father's Day Card." When she was done with it she was explaining some to me and even though I didn't really understand all of it, here's what I did figure out! Part of the picture is representational of something she did with her Dad. That was pretty cool. Personally I like how she has a pencil/pen in each hand. That's a serious Artist right there!! :) Last picture: So she peeled off the skirt part of her outfit pretty early today. I kept pestering her with questions: Are those leotards? "Haha. NO!" Is that a Body-suit? "Haha. NO!!" Pajamas? "Haha. NO!" A onesie!? "Haha! NO!" Well then what the heck is it? Nora said, "It's a costume." Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nora - 08/27/2021

Nora - 08/26/2021

Nora - 05/25/2021